Friday, December 12, 2008

Levi's... Still Want Them?

Levis have been around forever. People have just know got on them in the past 2 years. But every since DTLR started selling the 501 Levi's its like everywhere you go you see a pair. Now I know what your thinking they are universal and anybody anywhere can where them, but I don't think so.

I don't know about you but I don't like looking everybody else in Chicago, and you buying or wearing Levis is one way you will look like everybody. So I bet another question your asking is what else is there to wear? Well pick a line. There are millions of denim lines to pick from. One line is BBC(Ice Cream). These jeans are most def dope and almost anyone can look OFISHUS in them. But the one problem with these jeans it that they are going to run you about $300 at the cheapest. So what do you do. Well I hope you don't go out and go to the flea market and cop a pair. So I'll give you some more options, because that's my job.

Two words. Nudie Jeans. Doesn't matter if you like skinny or regular fit or in between, Nudie Jeans has it. They are designed in Sweden but the material comes from Italy. Although they come from Sweden you can either order a pair off ofhttp://www.nudiejeans.com/start or you could go on down to Leaders and cop you a pair. Aw yea these jeans are going to run you about $130 at lowest.

One last option I'm going to give you is H&M. If all the jeans I've given are not your style or just to much, then run down to H&M and grab a pair of jeans for about $50. These jeans come in many different patterns and cuts. They come in skinny. slim, straight, baggy(around the legs), and they have some with flaps on the back. Check them out. And if you taken my advice on any of these jeans or just being a little different and not just wearing Levis comment and let me know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

H&M is hot.. I love it there.. Lucky brand is gettin its name out there 2 i kinda like those and they run pretty decent prices, but the lowest i've seen was $80. I mean its plenty of ways to be fresh and not empty your pockets.. Little known fact: Forever 21 has hot shit 4 boys yall!! just depends on which one you go to most dont even cater to boys. And urban outfitters are nice 2, and wont take all your money. SALES ARE YOUR FRIEND... remember that.

Anonymous said...

Yea i'm abt to get a few cardigans from Forever 21

Anonymous said...

Whoa...
Capital E's
Wesc
G-Star
Naked & Famous
Cheap Monday
Comune
etc.
Cheap Mondays are Ideal because they come in raw denim and run about $60 bones. H&M is not hot at all. BBC Jeans are overrated, as well as the brand in itself. Not hating on it or anything... Just some shit you left out,

Wes said...

And D0N'T Forget your wave cap to offset yo ofishus!!!!